1. Affordable and safe housing
• Homeless prevention, emergency shelter and rehousing
• New or improved permanent housing for the low-income, elderly and disabled
• Affordable housing innovation
• Affordable housing education and policy advocacy.
2. Stabilization and workforce development
• Access to basic human needs
• Mental health, family and parenting services
• Self-sufficiency competencies including reading, financial and digital literacy
• A system of employment readiness, counseling, training and placement
• An aligned network of service providers that includes the elderly, refugees and immigrants.
3. Services that help children become successful learners
• Early childhood programs
•.Child protection and mental health services
• In-school and after-school support and enrichment
• College and career readiness
• Community education, advocacy and policy development.
The Foundation will also make grants to nonprofits of interest to the founders and as designated by the Board.